WEARING A MASK COVERING THE NOSE AND MOUTH AT ALL TIMES AND SPACES IN THE REGENCY ICE RINK, IS MANDATORY.
Fair warning to all — If I see you in the rink without a mask, I will ask you to leave immediately. Ray
UPDATED JANUARY 6, 2021
There will be no spectators at practices or games until further notice except for the 8U teams, as long as a mask and social distancing are strictly practiced. This exception is solely for meeting the parental assistance the youngest players need.
- 30 minutes before the scheduled game time, a coach or manager can enter the building and will be shown the location where their team will sit for final prep for the game.
- 25 minutes before game time goalies can enter the building to finish getting dressed (MUST ENTER BUILDING partially dressed)
- 20 minutes before game time the HOME team can start to enter the building (mostly dressed) with coaches. After the Home team enters, the Visiting team can start to line up for entry. All players and coaches must use the thermal scanner (or thermometer) AND have completed a GAME day waiver before proceeding to the team sitting area.
- NO SPECTATORS PERMITTED IN BUILDING.
- Players must sit in a designated team area socially distanced (to not move chairs or benches).
- Once a team is dressed they can proceed to the player bench area.
- After the game all players must go to their seat and remove only their helmet, gloves, and skates; and then ALL players, coaches, and managers must exit the building through the front rink door (NOT LOBBY). NO TEAM MEETING DURING THIS TIME.
- A Video person (1 per team) is the only person besides the team to be in the rink space.
- MASK MOST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN NOT ON THE ICE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION ON THE ABOVE. WE ARE EXCITED TO REOPEN THE ICE RINK, EVEN UNDER THESE RESTRICTIONS. WE WANT TO AVOID FUTURE SHUTDOWNS AND WE DEPEND ON YOU TO MAKE THAT A REALITY.